Date and Time
Fri, 28th Apr, 2023 at 10:00 - 16:00
Come and join artist and photographer Geoff Broadway for a hands-on creative day that will teach you how to take better photographs using your cameraphone. This enjoyable introductory-level workshop will cover all the technical essentials that you need to improve your photography. The day will support you to become more confident and creative with ample opportunities for discussion, experimentation and review as part of the group.
Our day will feature:
– an introduction to the technical basics of smartphone photography
– an illustrated discussion of what makes a good photograph
– an exploration of basic photography terms including composition, light, focus and exposure
– two photo-making walks in and around the beautiful grounds of Hellens Manor
– an introduction to the basics of editing your photographs on your cameraphone
– an introduction to sharing your photographs on social media and sending them to others
– vegetarian lunch and refreshments
Geoff Broadway is an artist and photographer with over 30 years of experience working in educational, community and business settings, passionate about sharing skills and supporting others to become more confident in being more competent and creative using photography and film.
Bookings are closed for this event.