- The gardens will be open to visitors from Friday 2 April (Bank Holiday).
- All being well the Tearoom will open (outside only) from Wednesday 14 April.
- We hope to be able to hold house tours and fully open the Tearoom from Wednesday 19 May.
- Please see our What's On page for details of our public events throughout the year.
- If you would like to book a private tour or event then please contact email@example.com
Hellens on Instagram:
Home to world class music
Inspirational historic house & gardens
Herefordshire's most eco-friendly wedding & events venue
Hellens on facebook:
Set in the rural landscape of Herefordshire, Hellens Manor is a much-loved historic Tudor/Jacobean home, owned by the Pennington Mellor Munthe Charity Trust, with an incredible tapestry of stories, characters, art, furniture, grounds and formal gardens. Hellens is open for guided tours from April to October along with our vintage tearoom. Hellens is a unique and exclusive venue for tailor-made weddings, retreats or events in an idyllic setting.Know More
Our year round programme of educational and cultural events includes:
At Hellens we work together to grow an environment where everyone who lives, works and plays is warmly encouraged to be curious, learn and enjoy through our educational, social, cultural and outdoor activities. We strive to do this in a way that celebrates and respects the legacy of this beautiful home and we aim to do this in a way that is evergreen, collaborative and cooperative.Know More