BACK TO THe WILD
Back to the Wild exists to:
- Aid personal development for young people.
- Facilitate better understanding of nature and our part in it.
- Enhance positive mental and physical health through outdoor experiences
- Share and learn new fundamental life-skills
- Promote equality, cooperation, collaboration and harmony
- Celebrate ancient and traditional rural skills and knowledge
- Improve humanity’s relationship to the planet and Promote sustainable living
A little history
On return he began working with schools in London offering residential B2W Projects at Hellens to further young people’s understanding of the world and to inspire a greater confidence to live in the world sustainably, as part of nature not separate from it. Over the past 12 years, the Back to the Wild project has flourished and grown. For the past 4 years we have received a 25% proportion of profits from the Hellens Garden Festival, which has enabled us to offer more projects each year to local groups.
The B2W Team is comprised of Kat Terry, Tim Gunner, Katrina Preston and Kieran Terry. In October 2018, we became a Community Interest Company (11653150) which will allow us to gently grow the project as we seek further funding.
If you would like to find out more about what we offer or if you know a group who would benefit from a Back to the Wild project please get in touch Email : email@example.com
B2W CIC Founding Patron: Adam Munthe. With gratitude for the support of the PMMCT